Person in charge of the Website:
The Internet website www.morganphilipsGROUP.com and its contents (hereafter the “Website”) are the property of the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP, a public limited company under Luxembourg law whose registered office is located at 74, avenue de la Faïencerie, L-1510 Luxembourg, registered with the Company Trade Register of Luxembourg under the number B 177 178.
The Website is hosted in Luxembourg, by the company Telkea Telecom SA, located at 1, rue de Bitbourg, L 1023, Luxembourg.
The User must have legal authority to use the Website and to communicate personal data which relate to him. The User guarantees the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP that he is legally an adult or that he has the legal capacity according to the laws applicable to him.
Object of the Website:
The Website is not an e-commerce website. It introduces the activities of the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and contributes to their promotion. The consultation of the Website, the communication of the User’s personal data on the Website or the use of any of the functionalities suggested on the Website cannot create a contractual relationship of a commercial nature between the User and the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP.
Any commercial relationship following-up on the use of the Website by the User is established in an autonomous and separate way, solely and exclusively between the User and one of the following companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP: MORGAN PHILIPS LUXEMBOURG, MORGAN PHILIPS FRANCE, MORGAN PHILIPS ASIA, MORGAN PHILIPS SINGAPORE, MORGAN PHILIPS SUISSE, PEOPLE SEARCH.
The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP take care to respect the regulation on the collection and processing of personal data. The provisions which follow inform you on the conditions of the collection and processing of this personal data.
> Collecting and processing of personal data on the Website:
Personal data concerning the User can be collected on the Website under the following conditions: submission of CV or video by the User.
Data of a personal nature collected on the Website are processed by the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP with the following purposes:
– The constitution of a database produced and managed by the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP which shall be used by the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP for the needs of their respective activities;
– The use of the User’s personal data by the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP to, notably :
- Match this information with the job offers brought to the attention of the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP;
- To propose job offers to the User;
- To propose to the customers of companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP job applications to meet their needs;
- To allow the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP to offer their recruitment or outplacement services to the User or to their customers;
- To promote the services proposed by the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP to the User and to the customers;
- To communicate to the User or to the customers of companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP information relating to employment, recruitment, outplacement and, more generally, any type of information in relation with the activities of the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP
– The communication of the User’s personal data to customers of companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP, within the framework of the recruitment or outplacement services ensured by the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP with these partners (in particular the sending of the CV of the User to these customers);
> Sincerity and transparency of personal data:
The User’s personal data collected on the Website take part in the good performance of the recruitment and outplacement services offered by the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP.
The CV as well as the videos and other personal data sent by the User to the Website can be forwarded to the customers of the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP in the state in which these elements are forwarded by the User, without being the subject of a preliminary de-identifying.
The User makes sure that information that he forwards relating to him is exact and takes care of their update. The companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP will be able to ask the User to update this information.
The collection and processing of personal data by the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP has been the subject of the following declarations to the competent national authorities for the protection of personal data:
– For MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP, with the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (CNPD), 1 avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L 4361, Luxembourg ;
– For MORGAN PHILIPS LUXEMBOURG, with the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (CNPD), 1 avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L 4361, Luxembourg
– For MORGAN PHILIPS Switzerland, with Préposées à la Protection des Données et à la Transparence (PPDT), Rue David-Dufour 5, 1205 Genève;
– For MORGAN PHILIPS FRANCE, MORGAN PHILIPS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST, PEOPLESEARCH, with Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 8 rue Vivienne, 75002 Paris
> Transfer of personal data outside the European Union:
By forwarding his CV, a video or any other data of a personal nature on the Website, the User expressly accepts the transfer of personal data included on these supports to the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and to customers of the latter located outside the territory of the European Union.
> Data retention period:
The User’s personal data are removed from the MORGAN PHILIPS databases beyond a 24 months deadline following their last update or the last contact established between the User and one of the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP.
> Right of access and of deletion:
The User has at any time a right of access, communication, correction, updating and deletion of personal data relating to him. To exercise one of these rights, the User can send an email to the address email@example.com or a postal mail to the following address: Privacy MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP,74, avenue de la Faïencerie, L-1510 Luxembourg.
The contents of the Website and the services associated with these contents (in particular characters, photographs, logos, graphics, illustrations, images, equipment, texts, accounts, audio or video tapes, software or data built-in within the software or generated by the latter) belong to the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP which holds all intellectual property rights relating to these contents and to the associated services, whether these rights are registered or not.
The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP also holds the trademarks MORGAN PHILIPS®, MORGAN PHILIPS: THE JOB FINDER®, MORGAN PHILIPS: THE DIGITAL HEAD HUNTING®.
The Website is intended for the personal use of the User, with a non-commercial purpose. Any use of the content of the Website, the associated services or the trademarks outside of this personal and private use requires a written and prior authorization of the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Use of the Website:
The User commits to use the Website responsibly and to not infringe the rights of the companies of the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP or of their customers and to not cause them harm. The User commits in particular i) to not damage the reputation, defame, insult, harass or threaten any of the companies within the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP, one of their customers or a third party and ii) to not use a device, subroutine or software which may threaten the proper functioning of the Website.
Links to or from other sites:
The Website may contain links to external Websites likely to be of interest for/to the User. The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP declines all liability relating to the contents of these sites and their use by the User. The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP authorizes the creation of a hypertext link towards the Website, without frame, to the address of the homepage of the Website. Any other link requires the prior written approval of the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP (contact: email@example.com).
Guarantees relating to use of the Website:
The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and the companies within the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP shall make their best efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and the quality of information displayed on the Website. They are however not bound by a duty to achieve a specific result. Consequently, the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and the companies within the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP cannot provide any guarantees or assurances relating to the information supplied and cannot be held liable for i) any loss or damage, direct or indirect, tangible or intangible, resulting from the use of the Website or of the information displayed on the Website as well as ii) any loss of actual or expected income or profits, commercial loss, loss of customers or turnover, damage to the reputation or brand image and loss or corruption of the User’s personal data.
The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP endeavors to keep the Website up to date but cannot however guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information disseminated on the Website, or the suitability of said information for the use that the User intends. The User recognizes that he is solely liable for his use of this information.
The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP and the companies within the MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP do not guarantee:
– the existence or the availability of any offer mentioned in the Website, the definitive terms of an offer or its duration;
– that a customer will request information relating to the User, will request a meeting with the User or that it will recruit him or that the candidates will be available or will meet the requirements of a customer;
– that a customer will comply with the confidentiality of the User personal data which may have been forwarded to it;
Access to the Website:
The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP makes its best efforts to ensure the access to the Website. However, the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP cannot be held liable for the temporary unavailability of the Website due to maintenance or improvement works, or for technical reasons which are not attributable to it. The company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP reserves the right to refuse access to the User to the Website at any time and without prior notice.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction in case of dispute relating to the Website:
The Website is developed and managed by the company MORGAN PHILIPS GROUP, whose registered office is located in Luxembourg. The Website is hosted in Luxembourg. Any dispute relating to the Website, its consultation or its use by the User will be subject to Luxembourg law and will fall under the jurisdiction of the Luxembourg courts.